Friday, June 13, 2008

FOREX SCAM CASE


I was looking for a broker with smaller spread and i was very delighted to find this forex company, The demo seemed 2 to work fine userfriendly and i didn't hesitate to start with 67,000 dollars.

I turned 300 $ US to 12,000 $ Us in a period of 2 months in a different broker. but the pips is what made me look for another company. However Forex CH real account is not even remotly close to the DEMO account, I was shocked, i lost 14,000 $ when i was in profit of 8,000 but for some reason i couldnt close the positions opened (i have screen shots) that i sent them.

I tried contacting customer support while the movment in the the market started to shift, but i was still in profit. I was unable to get any asisstance for 2 hours, only when i was loosing in my position i was able to close/open positions. They indeed tell you they take 2 pips on each trade.

which is completly irrelevant if they never give the market pricess and never execute your orders on time.

I closed my account after that incident. i indeed lost 14k that night,i went back to my old broker. they take 5 pips but at least wt you see is what you get with them .

No comments: